Sunday 21 June 2015

My Juice Story Plus 5 Fantastic Reasons to Take Up Juicing

It is that health is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver - Mahatma Gandhi

As for living a healthy, happy and long life is concerned, you probably do not need anyone to tell you how important it is to eat lots of fresh fruit, vegetables, and other fresh, healthy and rich in natural nutrients produce and for the case.

We know what we should eat and drink, but unfortunately for many of us simply do not practice what they preach health experts and fitness. As a result, we eat too much processed junk food, trans fats, salt, sugar and other harmful ingredients, and not enough fresh and healthy products.

We are gaining weight, getting sick as a result of our weight, and basically not look or feel ourselves and feel unattractive and very self-conscious. I should know, because that's exactly what happened to me.

My story in a nutshell - At 29 years old, I've been interested in health and fitness since he was a child. Since I was six years he had been interested in one sport or another, and I'm not ashamed to admit it was pretty good in most sports that I played well.

By the time I was fifteen, I had become interested in weight training and bodybuilding. I bought a set of dumbbells and a barbell and used to work out in my garage every day, with daily abdominal 500-1000 and 150-200 pushups.

I also followed a low fat diet relatively high in protein that got me a great six pack and some decent lean muscle gains, especially for fifteen years. When we left school at seventeen, my friends and I went on vacation for two weeks, and that was when I discovered the junk food and alcohol.

Since then, my diet was more than is expected to 17/18 years old they are, my six pack faded, but I was still training.

When I grew up, I learned more and more about the smart training and nutrition at the gym, the problem was that although my training was on point, my diet was terrible. I would work four or five days a week, to consume protein shakes and almost all junk that I liked.

I would order takeout five days a week, would play sports and stay active, but my weight was climbing. I built a lot of muscle mass, I was constantly learning new principles of training, (as I am now), but my diet just downright sucked and started climbing my body fat.

Not much has changed over the next five years or so, until it took an injury that kept me out of the gym for 12 weeks. During this period I gained a lot of body fat and from there it grew and grew over the years until I was over 300 pounds.

I tried diets from time to time, but in the end always came back to my old ways, and finally had, I had enough. Now I broke a sweat simply dressed and decided that something had to be done. Last year (2014) a documentary by Australian Joe Cross gave me the motivation I needed, the documentary in question was all about the juice.

My story juice - First, by pressing, I'm talking about fruit and vegetable juices, not taking steroids, which are often referred to as juice.

The documentary is called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and was all about a guy overweight, suffering from ill health, he decided to regain control of his life and embark on a juice fast for three months, drinking nothing but fruit and vegetable juice every day for 3 months.

He did just that, he dropped a ton of weight, curing their various diseases, and inspired others in Latin along the way, until a guy 400 pounds actually over 200 pounds in the same way was reduced by slightly more 10 months. I wanted results, wanted to improve my health, so I decided to give it a try.

I'm lucky because I work from home, and I've also spent several thousand turn my garage into a gym. That means when I was not training with my friends or my partner in the commercial local gym, I could get up in the morning workout, shower, and you burn a few hundred calories before you even get started on a morning.

I invested in a gym, bought large amounts of fruits and vegetables, and gave juicing a shot. During the first weeks I was miserable, I had no energy, I was tatty, constantly hungry, could barely get through my training, and I do not feel well.

Soon, however, I felt healthier, my skin looked healthier and weight started falling rapidly. In the first 8 weeks I dropped a little over 40 pounds, and although my protein intake is low, as it was training, my muscle mass was still respectable.

After a few weeks it was not as extreme and every other day would have 3 juices per day, plus a healthy balanced meal at night. I have also increased my cardio and weight training each week and my weight would fall.

People congratulated me, they said how healthy I looked Equipped old clothes, and my strength and energy levels were not really affected too. Several months passed and I left a little less than 90 pounds in body weight, hence it was time for phase 2.

The way we think, the way we behave, the way you eat can influence your life in 30 to 50 years - Deepak Chopra

Balance things out - it was now up to the light that had been in over 10 years, my muscle mass was acceptable, and although it was not quite ready for abs, I was in the best shape in a heck of a long time.

Obviously, I could not drink fruit juices and vegetables for the rest of my life, so we had to balance things by taking a regimen of healthy diet rich in protein, moderate in healthy fats and carbohydrates, and combined with lots of healthy products, including juice a day to increase the absorption of nutrients.

With healthy eating and regular exercise, including more cardio, yet well maintained my weight or drop 2-3 pounds per week, while increasing my muscle. Today it is still exactly what I'm doing, and it's the best I've seen and felt in a while.

Obviously juicing this way is quite extreme, and I really would not recommend it as it should be incredibly mentally tough and stubborn, I am. Even one or two juices a day or two with healthy food and regular exercise will still provide great results.

What are some of the benefits of juicing? - Here we will take a look at some of the benefits of fruit and vegetable juice drink regularly, and remember, you can juice for all sorts of reasons, not just to lose weight.

We know very well - You may think that the idea of ​​drinking mixed fruit and vegetable juice is disgusting, but really fantastic flavor juices. Use apples, lemon, kale, spinach, carrot, cucumber, ginger, broccoli, celery, and various other fruits and vegetables, but the secret is a generous slice of lemon. Drinks may not seem that appealing, although some look great, out in bright green, red or orange, but with ice, that great and refreshing taste as the truth that you can not try any vegetables at all.

It stimulates the immune system - experts recommend eating five servings of fruits and vegetables every day, but the juice can provide six, seven, eight portions even alone. The ingredients are full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, all they strengthen and boost the immune system. The stronger the immune system is, the healthier the person becomes. Think of each juice as one of the most potent vitamin supplements that you have taken.

It helps you lose weight - a juice diet alone is not recommended for weight loss because it is not as sustainable or practical, and it's hard. If you can stick with a however, the weight will come off, but even simply replacing one or two meals with juice reduced calories and bad fat intake and lead to weight loss in a healthy and controlled manner.

It makes you look healthier - People who regularly eat and drink junk tend to be pale, have dry skin or fat, have spots and flaws, and generally look tired and ill. People who consume healthy products however, are much healthier. Juices are filled with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that the body thrives on, including cells in the skin. After one or two weeks of regular consumption of juice, your skin will be soft, smooth, and have a healthy glow to it. Basically, you look and feel healthier than ever.

You can prolong your life - Let's face it, the healthier our diets generally healthier than become. By consuming juices regularly, but only as one drink a day along with a balanced diet plan, your body will swim in the natural goodness, and because of that, you can help prevent things like:

Strokes
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Heart attacks
Certain cancers
High cholesterol
Blocked arteries
Alzheimer
Degenerative diseases
Osteoporosis
IBS
Cardiovascular disease
And much more ...
"Fruit and vegetable juices are pure gifts of Mother Nature and the most natural way to heal your body and everything is done again."

- Farnoosh Brock (the Bible healthy juicer: lose weight, detoxify, fight disease, and Live Long)

No comments:

Post a Comment